Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Best morning

Aaaaah this was the best morning ever.
Well, Frost woke me up around 5am just cause he felt like being a poot hah biting my neck saying baaaaaabe all the time. According to him, that's what I do usually.

Which I obviously don't. I don't harass him like thaaaat. I harass him with snuggles and cuddles. Much like rape, but with snuggles instead. Haha No means yes?

Anyway... Later on when we woke up, it was raining and you could here it patter on the roof. And the thunder was rumbling too... Aaw, it was so cosy.

Rainy mornings with snuggles in bed.
God, I love my fiancé. <3

And just now, he came I. The room with my morning coffee.
Gosh, he'll give me a heart attack of looooove one day.

I never knew I could love someone like this. And I honestly never thought anyone could love me this way back :)

I'm a blessed lady.

Oh another good thang is that I got a mail today from the city commune where they wanted me to work as a caregiver part time, outside my regular job. It's in the easy part of my town. And I said that I definitely wanted to but that I have a schedule on 60%, so the other 40% is what I could work at their home care. :)

I'm not sure that they want me now though, cause usually they don't wanna share their workers with other home care units. Yep. But we'll see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?