Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pure luck?

it's kinda funny... just when I'm wondering about work and junk, and feeling sad cause i missed the job appointment today...I got a phone call.

From a nursing home in the other part of town. It's like a hospital and a retirement home all in one. Just not for retired people only. And they wanted me to come on for an interview :D See, this is a job for which I have not applied for. So YAY. I told them about my current job and that I don't work much and so on and they still wanted me to come. So I'll be going there this week and go through the schedule and junk. Hopefully I'll get it. usually they don't tell you that they'll talk about work hours and junk unless they already GAVE you the job. So I'm taking this as a good sign.

YAY ME.

They're very competitive in this business about not sharing their temps with another home care. Which is why I haven't gotten a job apart from the one I already have. But these people seemed very happy despite the fact that I already work 60%... cause I said I can work A LOT. A LOOOOOT.




LOL I don't really need a reason to eat cake. But hey ho! LET'S GO. haha What fun and joyous things awaits me this fine tuesday I wonder?! Weeeeeh! 

I'm super excited now.
I'd like that job.

Oh but then I can take the other job at the third place can I? I mean... two jobs might be enough for me?  Unleeeeeeess................ unless I work 24/7....which means... I'D BE RICH.

I like that idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?