Sunday, June 16, 2013

Life


Gosh, leaving Alabama... not being able to be with my fiancé... damn it sucks balls.

Life goes on right? It's not fun to be in Sweden nope. Missing my poot a lot.. The touch of his hands, feeling my cheek on his chest, his body heat. I'll miss him like crazy till the day I'm in his arms again. And missing someone is not always a bad thing. It makes me appreciate him even more :) It makes my desire to be with him grow stronger.

My mom said something really sweet earlier today...'No matter how far away you guys are from each other, you're always so close because of your love.'
Yeah I are with my mom.

I never knew such a good man as him existed. I'm thankful <3 He's miiiiiine!

So, moving on. The trip home was horrible. I hate that the French can't speak English even if their lives depended on it. -.-

Oh and I ate tacos at my sisters house. She's a good sister. With bunches of ideas :D

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?