Friday, June 7, 2013

Mkaaay

So today Grost took me out for dinner. Yes, koalas are extra happy when fed delicious food. And let me tell you, it was pretty dang nommy if you ask me.

He took me to Garden Of China. A small cute Chinese place. I ate the sweet & sour fried pork. Mmmm...

It's funny, cause apparently pork (pigs in general) ain't that popular to eat around here. While in Sweden, WE FUCKING LOVE PORK. Haha Pork filé, pork chops, bacon, wieners etc.. We do enjoy eating pigs in Sweden. And yet somehow, pork is not considered tasty here.

Strange isn't it?
I mean... Sweet & sour fried pork is freakin' delicious. Right?
Hence, I learnt something new about Americans today. Pork no yum here. Haha

And after that we went home and watched The Hobbit, and now we're on lord Of The Ring, The fellowship of the ring. Extended version. Why yes, it IS a fucking long movie.........

It's been a nice day with my honeypuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?