Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Indifferent

Today is a day where I feel kinda indifferent. I could very well turn out to be a grumpy cat but I don't think that's likely to happen. I'm not grumpy... Just meh...

I woke up right before 10 I think... Frost was still awake cause of the thunder, but he went to sleep. How cosy... :) I wish I could've snuggled him to sleep.

I however couldn't even bring myself to get up... I tried.. But then no. Why should I get up?
I didn't feel like going up. And Lei Lei was sleeping... So I had no reason to. So I stays in he'd for hours and just laid there.

Well I'm up now. I know I can't just lay there and stare at the ceiling all day. Work starts at 5. It's a short shift today which is kinda nice... But somehow it's scary going back to work. And I'll be working in a group that I'm not that familiar with... I know I'll be fine though. It's just my mind not keeping up today haha

And now I'm sitting here, in the balcony... Sipping my coffee.

I'll walk lei lei as soon as I finish the coffee. And I need to go to the store too. I don't really have anything to eat at home. I forgot to buy food haha I yoghurt though. Yay.

Apathy. That's more of a word that describes me today lol yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?