Monday, June 10, 2013

Busy busy

We've been lot and about today.
And I met two old associates of Frost as well. And their kids. We went to their home after we did some shopping. Gosh, see... the first video I ever got from Frost was filmed there while he was babysitting little Ava who was just a wee baby back then. And I got to meet her today and she's grown sooooo big. Such a cute lil' girl with curly hair. Gah... Adorable!

And we've been planting flower and seeds in our little garden here too. Frost is such a good gardener, and you can tell he enjoys it too. :) he's so sweet. I picked out the yellow one! See? A sunflower! YAY!
And yes... I was the one who bought that Frog and the little mushroom there haha I think it's cute.

Frost is excited about his flowers too! :)

Had a little trouble with ants eating his seeds though... Boo.

This has been a nice day :)
Oh and I bought two baby jumpsuits for Stinas baby! Weeeeeh!

And twizzlers for Ida haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?