Saturday, June 22, 2013

So awkward..

It's fucking embarrassing to have friends over...
Karin was here today, she dropped by after work and we had coffee and junk. And chit chatted since we haven't talked in months.

Aaaaand my room-mate a dickhead.
He insults me all the time while making it sound like a joke. Seriously... he puts me down so fn bad. Even my friends react. 'Why don't you get mad and tell him to fuck off?!' :(

Well I don't know...Feels like I can't.
Cause I remember how he used to be many years ago. We used to be really close.
And now he's mean, ungrateful and rude.

He's jealous of me for having friends that always wants to come over and hang out. While he has none. Cause he's pushed them away by being a dickhole. You have to cherish something while you HAVE IT.

But it makes me feel bad when he insults me all the time. It hurts..

Welp, it's about time I grow some balls.

Buuuuut since I need the money... and I prioritize Frost & Lei Lei above all right now, I'll actually put up with it. If putting up with an asshole like this means that I can save up money for Frost then so be it.

Aaah, love makes you stronger. <3



Yep, it sure does.
I'll do just about anything to get Frost over here. Uh huh.

As soon as the giant hemorrhoid left the apartment, me and Karin did have quite a nice time. :)

Surprisingly, this day turned out alright.
I was so sure it'd suck hahaha




And thank you, for giving me advice. But kindness won't always work. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?