Friday, June 28, 2013

Hi~

Well, I'm currently at home. My work don't start again till like...4..or 5 again? haha Maybe I should check it up so I'll know the correct time hahahaha

I'm going to head to the other part of town in about an hour or so, got some work related stuff to do. :D I'm brining Lei Lei with me but she'll have to sit patently outside and wait for me while I go in and talk. It shouldn't take too long right? Normally, an interview takes about 33 minutes (FACT. Cause I've clocked every interview I've done) But this isn't an interview so it shouldn't take that long. :)

I wanted Lei Lei with me cause then we can walk back home together in the nice wether and go through the city park :D it's so beautiful. And I bet she'd like to sniff around there. haha

Wether I take this job or not, I can already tell that I'm having a good day. My days always turn out good when they start off with a talk with Frost in the mornings. Seeing him makes my heart flutter...and then we he looks so adorable and innocent my heart goes SQUEEEEEEZE!!!! haha

I wonder if it's possible to love someone too much? Like so much that your'e about to explode. If so, then I probably love him too much. He's perfect in my eyes. Nothing can change that. I'll always love that man. Yep, that sweetheart is stuck with me forever and ever. <3 He may not realize it, but I really will do anything to be with him. I'll wait a thousand years if I have to. It'll take a lot of Lei Lei's to snuggle...but I'll do anything :)
No matter what happens, 
he'll always have me.

Well, I guess I'll finish my coffee now and then...well... then...yeah. Make myself presentable I guess haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?