Thursday, June 2, 2016

psshh

It's been a good day. I've been having problems with the ligaments in my knees and stuff...  But they're slowly getting better. I'm eating anti-inflammatory  shit so it'll get better. Yep yep.
Freya had a really nice day too. She's been playing around in the park, eating strawberries and stuff. I say it all the time and I'll say it again. SHE SO DAMN CUTE!!!! haha


We went to see mom earlier too, I brought fika, and Freya brought the giggles :)  We sat outside and drank coffee and talked. Yep. It was a nice fika indeed.





It's been a rough couple of days now... Hopefully things will get better soon.
It sucks being in pain like this. Buuuuut I've been remitted to a pain clinic. There arenät many of them in sweden apparently... but I'm being referred to one so that's neat right? It's always something.





Well, it's been an eventful evening.  But it's time for dinner now. Yum yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?