Wednesday, September 20, 2017

baby



Lili had little babies!
Itty bitty kitty babies!

well duh, I think we can all agree that kittens are adorable.

I'm not a cat person, but that doesn't stop cats from snuggling the shit out me. 😐
Buuut kittens...Oouuuhh...aaaw..I'm totally a kitten person. 
I'm an aaaaall animalbabies kind of person lol 


The sad part is that one little doodle died after 6 days.
And I was wondering how to make my friend feel better...Her bottlebaby died the other night.
But I suppose nothing can make one feel better at time like these.
You just gotta grieve and be sad.
It's normal to be sad, hey..I'm still sad over LeiLei. I still miss her so much...
So naturally she would miss the little baby that she bottlefed herself.

tbh, there's nothing she could've done to prevent it from happening.
It was the runt of the litter, but she kept her alive for almost a week πŸ’œ
Love got her that far. So that's kinda sweet.
She still has 5 others to keep an eye on. 
It was a surprisingly large litter for a ragdoll. And Lili did great πŸ’– 
I just hope she's not too hard on herself now, momma cat will care for her babies so I hope that she at least gets some sleep for once.
She barely slept when she took care of the wee one. She had to feed her every 3 hours 24/7...
so...yeah. I should make her a nice cup of coffee later. ☕☕




I just wanted to say that I think she's an amazing person :) She's an awesome crazy cat lady πŸ’š


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?