Wednesday, September 13, 2017

wohooo!

It's datenight tonight! WOOOOH!
And we're going to see IT :D it's actually the premiere here today so that's cool.
I can't wait!

I loved IT, I mean... it did scare the living shit out of me as a kid. (it was those idiot guys fault..they told me that we'd have a movie night and then played IT -_- You know how mean teenage boys can be. And I was surrounded by them, fucking tools) Years later though, I learned to appreciate the movies though. I got over my weird fear of clowns. 

Well, maybe not over over it..but I'm not terrified of them.

Back then, when we lived in Zinkgruvan, I'd often stay over at my friends house real late.
Most of the time at least 3 guys would walk me home through the woods. (cause it's through the fucking woods and I was 15 for fuck sake and I'm also scared of Mooses) 
(pic from google)

But that night, for some reason aaaaaall the dudes were busy. Björn, Tobbe, Thorbjörn, Arun, Kirre and Ludwig... ALL of them soooo busy. So I had to walk home alone at 4am.... on my own.... I was sooooo scared. Absolutely terrified. (I mean god forbid a clownmoose would show up)

And cellphones weren't quite the same back then lol So it's not like I could talk to anyone at 4am.

Well anyway, long story shortish... the reason no one walked me home was cause those fucksticks were all busy hiding outside behind corners, trees and bushes in the woods with red balloons. Those diiiiicks. Man I might even have peed myself at one point.........................

So yeah, it took me a few years to accept IT and enjoy it. But eventually I did. 
It is one of Stephen Kings masterpieces after all :D

And I can't wait to see Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise :)




Well I know I'm gonna love it :D

Ok, shower time. Gotta get ready and stuff.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dude...........a moose can seriously harm you and even kill you.

      Delete
    2. BUT THEY LOOK MAJESTIC AF WHEN THEY DO

      Delete
    3. also... I would also bet that statically you're more likely to die in the shower if you slip and bang your head into the wall than being run over by a moose in the middle of the Forrest.

      Life would suck if you're afraid of showers....

      Delete
  2. You spelt stePHen king wrong, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT'S the misspelling you noticed?! My god your grammar sucks...........my phone changes all kinds of words when I type, including names that it doesn't approve of lmao If you had looked closer you would've noticed that it didn't say Steven... lolol it said Seven :'D my phone is pitiful.

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?