Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Crazy train



I'm superoverheated today. -__- Even though it's kinda chilly outside. (Have I mentioned how excited I am that autumn's finally here?)

I'm about to watch Preacher and drink my cappuccino now....chillin' like a villain.
But first, a little tuesday tune:


I've been listening to Black Sabbath and The Ramones on my morning walk 


Depending on what Frost wants to do later I might play bo3 with the other douochebags... time will tell.

I stayed up till past 2am playing games and talking tonight, I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried to get sleepy... I wasn't sleepy at all. (probably due to the migraine I had on sunday, I rested so much that I didn't want it on monday lol) But I had a fun night. Freya woke me up like 06:45 so there's that too... haha

Aaaaaah what to do, what to do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?