Saturday, September 23, 2017

Marbles

Slacking off on the couch and enjoying my oh so very tasty coffee, while watching some Astrid Lindgrens stuff with my snuggle monster πŸ’›


Freya went to the dentist yesterday πŸ˜€
She was such a good girl. She was scared though, but when the dentist counted my teeth, she realized that it's ok lol So she let them count hers too.
Afterwards we went to a little store and let her pick out some toys.
Cause she was so brave, and it made me proud. πŸ’›

I bought her a little bag with big pretty glass marbles in it. And for some reason, that was the best gift ever haha She loves her marbles. I gotta say though, they are very pretty πŸ’˜

Today is just like a...snuggle day? yeah a snuggle day. Cold wet weather, playing some destiny while Freya enjoys her Pippi LΓ₯ngstrump show πŸ’š Gave her a giant fruit salad too, without the cream.
Yeah, she's in an anti-cream phase right now for some reason.


And I'm about to start making dinner now. Chicken with chanterelle (a yellow mushroom) sauce and either pasta or bulgur with it. Can't really make up my mind about that. πŸ˜• Pasta would probably be tastier with a rich creamy sauce with it huh? Yeah....it's leaning towards pasta. Freyster will get her gluten free animal pasta haha it's adorable. Got some top notch broth to put in the sauce too. Mmm... Groovy gravy baby.




Oh and I was doodling on Frosts phone earlier, and (I wasn't snooping btw, if that's how it sounds lol I was just sending myself some pics that I took with his phone. Cause my phone fucking sucks giant donkey ballsπŸ˜’) I saw this photo of them. 😍
Omigosh how cute are they?! Look at my amazing sweethearts πŸ’œ
Seriously, I love this photo of them. They're fucking adorable!
(argh, I just reminded myself of how much I hate my cunt phone)


Freya absolutely loves starts and moons and planets. 
That's why I had to put the little cloud with stars on the photo haha πŸ˜‚
I think it's awesome that she does though, cause I did too when I was a kid.
(well I still do haha And it just so happens to be that Frost is someone who loves reading articles and science texts about space and shit so yay that) 
It's rare for a child her age to like it though, but I think it's kinda cool. 
It's probably cause Frost always told her "Look at the moon, isn't it pretty?" 
and she just kinda got into the moon lol
So when were out and it's somewhat dark, we always go look at stars.

I'm gonna buy Freya some glow in the dark stars and planets and put in her ceiling.
She's got a star and moon projector that glows up the entire room at night. The walls and ceiling are covered in them. (Maybe I'll just buy her a new and better space projector some day?)


Well I think this is enough rambling about the day for now.
I should go get the chicken ready. Yum yum.


I'm gonna make a new header for the blog too today. It's autumn after all.
And I wanna change it since it makes me miss Lei lei so fucking much every time I look at it.
I will eventually change my blog address to Awesomestkoala too.
Same as my username on PS4 and xbox πŸ‘
plus, I don't have an asian dog anymore........................







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?