Friday, September 29, 2017

Life


I've created my third character in Destiny 2 now. Since my other two are past 290 now. (if I use the best gear that is) so I figured creating a titan could be cool 😁

Our clan is doing awesome, so it's been fun :D All that's left is doing a raid.
Luckily we're part of the best clan ever.


It's been a few rough days I suppose... I guess I'm still in denial about having hEDS.
I mean I KNOW it, I just..didn't quite accept it. According to Frost....I guess he's right.
I still hope to suddenly wake up one day and not be in pain anymore. But oh well.
Shit happens. There's so many people out there in worse situations than me. And if they can manage, so can I.

Plus, I can't say this enough, but I have the best friends and family. I'm surrounded by amazing people. I love you all far and near. Each and every one of you mean a lot to me.
Ah, we went outside a bit earlier today. Picked some acorns and chestnuts and shit. It was nice. Even though I probably stepped in dogshit. πŸ˜’





OH! Freya hit her poor toe earlier today, SO HARD! Right before I was going to meet mom for lunch.
 Ugh, the feeling in your heart when you see blood sipping through your kids fingers... I mean, I sorta panicked on the inside. I may have seemed calm, but I was screaming on the inside.


Cause at first I didn't know what happened. I just heard her cry and saw her lying on the floor, and then saw a lot of blood (ridiculous amount of blood for a toe really...) When I finally managed to pry her little fingers open and see the toe...I realized that she had hit the toe so hard that the nail almost got ripped off and the skin right before the nail too had been scraped. Poor baby. πŸ’” She cried so much, and I tried to clean it best I could and put Frozen bandaids on it. At least she got to see queen Elsa on her toe πŸ’š My little sweetie...she eventually fell asleep on out bed.
It's always a horrible feeling when your child gets hurt. And blood always make shit seem a 100 times worse. Gah...my heart.


well, Moving on, she's fine now. (thank the gods) She got to choose what kind of treaty treats she wanted for tonight and she chose chips (that's probably thanks to Lasse haha) And she's really happy now.
Well, I'm gonna snuggle Freyster a bit now, and watch Oggy & the cockroaches (Frost hates that show but I kinda like it lol and so does Freya) and after that I might play a round or two :D



I wonder if one ever really accepts the truth if it's something bad... I mean, I'd much rather keep hoping for a day when I'm not in pain you know? But I'm also very logical. I understand how real life works. But I still think a small part of you always hopes for the best no matter how much your'e trying to deny it. Like how someone in a wheelchair wishes to walk again. I'm not comparing myself to that, but the feeling of wanting to do something but not being able todo it  or something like that...I understand it very well.

But whatever, Frost is studying for his license, and swedish... and he'll either study biomedicine at the university or mechanics and shit, or maybe find a cool and awesome job. So I guess I'll root for him instead :)






2 comments:

  1. GO FROST!

    also, you're loved by your friend (cough cough) also very muchhoooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I know <3 THAT friend too is also very mucho loved. lol

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?