Wednesday, September 20, 2017

snores

Goooooood morning 👋 (well I suppose it's almost lunch time now?)

Man, the entire family has been sleeping a lot lately. Not enough if you ask me though lmao I'm just sleepy all the time. For reals, I could seriously fall asleep right now while typing this. 

I've actually fallen asleep like twice already while writing hahaha 

Moving on, yes... I'll get my migraines checked so don't worry. For once I'll do as I'm told. 😂 When is another question though haha 

Anyhoooo... I'm baking bread today.

 All kinds of bread with all kinds of flour. Yum!
I made scones too. Freya enjoyed eating freshly baked bread for breakfast. ☺
Then again, most people probably likes warm bread straight from the oven right? Warm loafs of bread with the butter meting on it too...yeah. Frost certainly loved it haha Who doesn't?

I also made blueberry and blackberry pie the other day, and chocolate chip cookies. According to Frost they were waaay better than subways 😆





I'm so happy right now. Autumn is here, it's getting colder and colder, Nathalies granny knitted the cutest cardigan with reindeers on it for Freya, alongside with an adorable winder hat too. So cute~ ❤

We've been going on longer walks lately, Freyster likes it. It was nice walking with my sister too. Freya and her are very cute together, and she loves Doris you know? 




Good God, I'm not kidding when I'm saying that I've fallen asleep 5 times while writing all this now... I'm just gonna go take a nap. How bout that? Yeah. 







oh and also, I made a fuckton of chili the other day. We have sooo many lunchboxes now. 😂
Ieeet was however delicious, so we're happy :) (seriously though, that's one hell of a huge pot huh?)

1 comment:

  1. When I have a week full of uni and work I also make this GIANT POT OF CHILI (vegan duh), and I gotta say it does taste even better as time goes by. It's like the flavors sink in even more or something. omnomnom.
    Also imagine if friends come over or some shit and you're like "Oh crap i don't have any food" BUT BOOM BABY, I GOT CHILI.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?