Friday, September 29, 2017

Black and white




I rarely take selfies, but sometimes I fucking do. lmao

But most of the time it's pics of Freyster & Frost πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
But Frost has been complaining that I'm never in photos so he decided to change that. πŸ˜‘
But I do love the pics with Freya-Rose πŸ’›




I love black and white photos. 
My 2 favorite people have very colorful and goofy personalities.
They're just 2 colorful beings. Simple as that.
They bring so much color into my life, and my art ideas are endless. 
(it's like a colorful explosion inside my mind, full of fairy tales & legends)

But putting them in black and white pics makes the photos kinda lively. 
Don't you think?
It's black and white photos with such a colorful feeling.




You know...I have been blessed with a peculiar mind. It works differently from most people.
My way of seeing things, and my imagination is definitely a blessing. 
And for that I am happy.

Guess finding the small things in life and appreciating them is more important than you'd think huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?