Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy autumn day!



Well I don't even know if there's such a thing as "autumn day", but there totally should be. I'd celebrate it like crazy. Cause mesa loves the fall. 

Me and Freyatron are watching The Smurfs, sell she is... I'm watching the new season of Outlander, and I'm sipping on my cappuccino while trying to wake up. (man, these past 24 hours have been weird AF...) stupid migraine.





Anyway... 
I haven't blogged lately, yep... I noticed that. But I've been playing Destiny 2 non stop on the ps4 since it launched 😅 
(I've made new friends too so that counts as being productive.)

Freyster's been with granny & Lasse in their summer house all weekend. She loves it there. Aaaw I wish we lived on the countryside. That way we'd play in the woods everyday! And the fall always looks so much better outside the town. 

Well, I just wrote to let you know I'm alive. 
I've got a massive migraine that's been going on for 2 days now. Blah. So I'm hoping some fresh air and coffee will cure that today. 

Oh and also, love is great. Seriously. Love is really amazing. And I was genuinely happy to hear that someone I know finally found love. Congrats ☺

More love to the people! ❤





2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with noodles. DOES THAT COUNT?
    can I share this love with the rest of the world?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realized what a missed opportunity it was to not end it with "send noods"....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?