Sunday, August 27, 2017

good times

Ok, despite us being sickly this weekend, we still had an ok time :)

(I'll be writing about videogames a lot too so.. just scroll past that if you don't have an interest for it)

So anyway, Freyster's been riding her bicycle a lot lately. Every day to be exact. At least we push ourselves to go out for longer walks so she can ride her little bike daily. She's so good at it too.
First thing she did when she got it was to wroom away :)





I've been playing the CoD ww2 beta this weekend. Got good responds online too from my gameplay. :D
That's always a hoot right? haha  (though in my opinion it feels like that was a total ripoff of Bf1. It was the exact same pretty much. But hey, I had fun.) There was a few bugs but nothing major. 
And today I decided to start playing the new uncharted: the lost legacy
Loving it so far. Go women! And all that jazz... it is nice though, to see women be badasses like that for a change, don't get me wrong. I love Nathan Drake
But this is the new era of vaginas, ok dudes? lol

And yeah, I've played Tombraider. I know she has one too. But this is somehow different.
Probably cause it's two of them. You know, that game got such a huge response online due to it being feminist friendly and showing how to women can be true friends bla bla blah.
Frost was wondering what rock those women who wrote that had been living under. 
They were talking about how women are friends these days, because social media shows a different side. Like money and sex bladdibla. (I only listened to half he said..I know. One of my oh so many flaws eheh..) But yeah, he's right.

Getting sidetracked here but bear with me for a minute (or two)
The friends I have are amazeballs. I can't even imagine Nathalie or Onka or Marty (though Marty doesn't even swing that way lol Frost should worry that she'll steal me away instead ahahah Cause I'm so hot, in case you missed that part.) or Hanna or Moa or (omg I can't count them all ok..let's just stop now) but yeah, none of them would talk rudely to me or use me, stealing my man... whatever. Nah. No one of my buddies would be what social media portrait female friends to be.
Don't get me wrong... it's not like I've never come across women  like that. Man, I've met women that flirted with friends boyfriends or even slept with guys their friends liked etc etc. 
You know, pretty much what you see on TV. -_-
I never hung out in those kind of crowds though... I didn't really feel threatened from my 7 guy friends either hahaha

oh on a sidenote, I'm superexcited over the package that Madame Marty is sending meeeee. YAY!
She works for Lush so yeeeeaaaaah (proud snorky pose)


  Anyway.. thanks for bearing with me for a couple of minutes. Now we can continue the post...
(I can't help it. I can get incredibly sidetracked sometimes. I never run out of things to talk about)

Soooo....What else have we done this weekend. Hmmm... 
Just played, watched movies and series and snuggled and stuff. And played outside haha

We also took a stroll to town and watched the Pride parade :)
Freya's all for love ya know? 









Well have a happy sunday fart stains :D
We're waiting on food at the moment. Got some good deal from a place that has delicious chicken so we took it since we're all feeling a little crappy. It's a Lebanese place, so let's hope it's good today :)






1 comment:

  1. ahhahah! I MEAN... like I don't steal you away from time to time as it is ;3
    Nah but in all serious-ness, some people are assholes no matter what gender. I personally can't recall being friends with people that fuck with their friends emotions or relationships. But also I'm very sensitive to that sort of things soooo... there's that.

    BOI
    YOUR PACKAGE IS GONNA BE SO NEAT
    I'M ORGANIZING IT RIGHT NOW LIKE A TRUE LUSH PRO <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?