Monday, August 21, 2017

Freya's birthday

Yesterday was Freyster's birthday.  And it was the best one ever!

The Larssons gave her a new biiiiike! Iiiih! (Freya squealed)
And she freakin' loved her new kickbike she got fron mom and Lasse.










I made two giant cakes for her day. One chocolate pavlova that everyone seemed to get obsessed about haha and then a cream cake with blueberry jam, vanilla custard and then a ourole creamy layer with blueberryvanilla cream in it. A 5 layer cake. BOOM.
They loved it. :D

And Freya loved her gifts! She got a bike, a kickbike, toys, books, clothes, mumin cup, playdoh, artsy stuff. Pens, crayons paper etc etc... I can't even remember all the things she got.


Oh and Nathalie stayed up with me the night before and helped me make meringues and pavlova bottoms and shit. haha We had a retarded evening. A ton of fun!
The meringues turned out perfect, and I covered the cream cake with them too.


I'm so happy that Freya had such an awesome birthday. <3

I can't believe she's already 3 years old :O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?