Thursday, August 3, 2017

Good morning ya'll



Around 4am this little doodle quietly tippy toed into our bedroom. So cute~❤



I couldn't sleep all night so I've just been laying here. Bored out of my mind. I did fall asleep at some point, but then I woke up and realized that I was still dreaming even though I was awake.

So I spent my time fixing the covers on Freyster since she wiggled around so much and got cold. (we've got the fan on in here. Otherwise I'd die from overheating lol) So she got her own covers in the end haha

It's 7am now... And now I'm getting sleepy. Ain't that just perfect. 

Ah I forgot to mention that we went to granny's house too the other day. Freyster was so proud cause she rode her little bicycle the entire way there. She was freakin' adorable too haha ❤ And we had pancakes. 


I know a certain sweet family that I adore that has bought her something very awesome for her birthday too yay! (hint: it's got 3 wheels) 

I still haven't decided what all to bake for that day though.. But I'm sure I'll come up with something. I was thinking Pavlova.👍  Yum. 

Btw, it seems it's hard for Freya to fall asleep without lei lei in her room ❤❤❤ Aaw, my heart aches when I think about lei lei. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?