Saturday, August 26, 2017

Anime




There's some awesome projects in the making right now.

Say what you what you want about Ghost in The Shell, but I still liked it. But you had to watch the anime to be able to appreciate it I guess. (I loved the animesback in the day... I waited 20 fucking years for that lol) 
Can you believe that? That's how long I waited for Ghost in the shell to get real.

There's some good anime's in here that's going to be live action soon. One of them is Akira, apart from Neon Genesis Evangelion (and sailor moon and Totoro and shit like that) that was one of the first anime movies I ever saw. Not sure how they'll end up though. Same with Naruto... I have a feeling it'll end up just like Dragonball. It's gonna suck donkey dick. Some things aren't meant to be live actions.
Attack on Titan could be awesome though. And Full metal alchemist seems to turn out amzeballs.
I've seen thousands of animes...and that's probably an understatement. But it's going to be pretty cool to see some of the shows I grew up watching in the big screen.



I just wish they'd make Full metal panic into one as well... that's one of my all time favorite. (But then again, I do have a mehca fetish lmao) I just love robots! Iiiih!

Talking about robots... Did you see how many mecha animes they're making into live actions? OMIGOOOSH. Exciting. <---

Why they haven't turn NGE into a big screen movie though is beyond me.............





Lmao Is it bad that I know all the lyrics to this show?
Oooh But I used to love this soooo much back in the day. It's still one of the best animes through all time.

hah. I used to have angel thesis (the intro) as my ringtone like 10 years ago :D

Aaaah memories.

People still know who she is though, the one who sang the song. It's still huge in japan too. Even I turn into a little squealing schoolgirl when I hear this song hahaha


And now it's Freya's time.
She just started watching Sailor Moon yesterday. (and she's also watching Glitter force.. Uugh.. a ripoff of Sailor Moon. But hey, she likes it -_-)


Moving on... I think I got a little carried away.


Let's say a prayer for my 421 animes that got deleted when my hard drive crashed 3 years ago.
I had been collecting them since I was 16.
haha Back in the day you'd just give your hard drive to a buddy and he'd download the best animes he had on it, and then it'd be passed forward to the other guys. Yep. My hard drive had seen places lololol But since all the anime nerds I knew were guys... I'd sometimes end up with some awkward shit. Awkward as hell. -_- ahem... Anyway..



R.I.P you amazing thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?