Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Things can be good when times are bad too

You know, one thing I've realized after I hit 30...is that when times are bad. Everything ain't bad. Even if they may seem like it.
It's mostly small stuff... but isn't it the small stuff that keeps people going?

Just now, Frost nudged me with his feet while he's laying on the sofa right next to me. He dozed off a while ago and I just let him. Looked peaceful. 

And Freya kissed me so many times and said that she missed me so much while she was playing at granny's place yesterday. She was only gone for a few hours but she missed meeeee~
Aaaaaawwww *supermushy face*

So while I'm experiencing a rough time now and then... I'm really happy. 
There's always something good even in the bad. 

Another good thing:
I've been admitted to the pain clinic now and the doctor in charge is putting a team of like 10 people on it for me. This is the first time anythings really happening revolving my EDS. He was really understanding too. 
I also need to see a psychologist regarding the way I handle my pain and emotions. How I can get depressed sometimes when the pain gets a little too hard to carry alone and so on. I see his point. It's easier to complain to someone I'm not related to I guess. 

While the team he's putting together seems really impressive, I'm not jumping in this with high expectations though. Actually I don't really have any expectation at all.... I mean,  EDS can't be cured anyway. But I'm glad someone is trying for my sake though. That's pretty neat. 

I'm currently playing DOOM and sipping on my coffee. I'm very bored lol 

But I can't wait till Destiny 2 comes out! It's not long now! September 6 right? Iiiiih!  


Aaaaah now I'm annoyed. I'm stuck in the game and I can't even read maps, so I don't know where to go... And this stupid zombie boss is fucking me over every God damn time. WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST MAKE SIMPLE FUCKING MAPS?! 

Anyway... Back to doodling around. 
Talking about doodles... I have a doodle in my head that I just need to get down on paper. Yep.






3 comments:

  1. ahh... good times, good times.
    You're right tho. Things ain't too bad when you put shit into perspective.

    Also about seeing a psychologist... that might actually do you some good (I can almost hear you whisper hypocrite at this moment), because if nothing else you can at least talk about nonsense with somebody else. Win-win, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao... hypocrite... hahahah :'D
      Nah, you're right. That part might just be good. They want to make me think differently when the pain gets too strong, and that would be awesome if that would work.

      Delete
    2. You can do this <3 I believe in you!

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?