Thursday, August 10, 2017

Doris

Doris hates being here. I've always wondered why. Cause everyone treats her nice.
Well... Everyone but Freya. She loves hugging Doris and cuddling her while Doris just seems to wanna run away lol

So I put out Doris little bed and let her stay in it. Looks comfy and cozy right?
Yeah...

We have a rule here. No dogs in the sofa. That went for lei lei too. (though sometimes I broke the rules cause I wanted lei lei up here hah) 

Anyway. Doris might hate it here cause she knows that no pets are allowed on the sofa. 

But that weaselly little doodle... She sat in her bed. Then she turned around and looked at me, and I was like 'Heeey dooodiiiii'
And then she was all like....... Hey. 

And all of a sudden I'm sitting on the sofa snuggling with Doris next to me. Yep. 

I don't even know how it happened..... *sigh* 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?