Monday, September 25, 2017

Chocolatier

Today me and my sis went out on adventures πŸ˜€
Strutted around in town in the early morning, went for some fika at a fancy shop, aaaaand we also went to the chocolatier shop πŸ’› And while we were at it, we just snooped around in some other shops  too :) I loved hanging out with her today πŸ’œ It was nice.







We took some treaty treats with us home and ate it together with the rest πŸ’• Freyster got a freshly baked cinnamon bun πŸ’›
(they sold some tasty pannacotta and chocolate mousse with caramel and coconut in a jar. Fucking tasty)



Also, the pralines were pretty to look at, but kinda disappointing to nom on. But then again, my tastebuds have been acting weird lately πŸ˜” 
Pity ain't it? Yeah, I know. But oh well. That store usually have delicious ones, and the owner adores me lol If she had been there today she'd given me epic flavors I tell ya. (she did gave me a bunch of stuff when I left for America)


But some of these pralines were still tasty. Like the champagne truffle, and the honey one too 😊
I bought some for Frost too but he just munched them down so quick that I never got to know what he thought about them hehe

Well, I have to say that I've had a splendid day after all :) I think we all did!
Apart from my phone being a dick, it's been great! I mean, before the day even started I even got an awesome and sweet full body massage from Frost πŸ˜‡ Not only did it feel amaaaazing, but it also made me feel really loved πŸ’• Plus, We even got so sleep till 09:25 this morning. Do you know how rare that is?! RARE AS FUCK I tell you πŸ‘ˆ 
Freya snored away between us in bed lol So technically the day even started supernice πŸ‘

Well, we're about to hit Destiny 2 soon, and Freyster is about to brush her teeth and getting ready for bedtime! πŸ’– I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?