Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Gingerbread makings

Freya wanted to make gingerbread cookies on last friday.
So we did haha And we did a gingerbreak house too.

It's awesome.
Nathalie came and helped with it too 😌





I'm pleased to say that we're almost done with all the Christmas presents. (yay)
All we need now is one for Lasse and one for Big B.
Yep... toot toot (that's me tooting my own horn)

But I figured we'd do the last of the shopping the day before Christmas (when you get paid)

Shit is going so well in our lives now that it's almost scary.
I'm always used to something popping up ruining shit...but everything is awesome.

Frost is even getting a crane license that the company is paying for him. :)
And that my friend, is awesome.





I also got a snowglobe for me.....................because it's so majestic and pretty :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?