Friday, December 8, 2017

*snore*

Good God were sleepy AF tonight.

It's been a really nice Friday. Willie is sleeping over and Freya was so happy! 
And they're both asleep now, so I'm gonna try to sleep too since I haven't been sleeping well lately. 😴


Oh I also baked with my sister AND I finished the hat for Freya too!! Productive huh? Whoop whoop! Aaaand I made a decadent deliciously chocolaty rich cake with chocolate ganache on the top for sunday.

 Ah, I really gotta sleep! I promised the kids that they'll meet Santa this weekend....(damn they got so excited haha) so we're going on a wee adventure tomorrow (unless it rains) 
It'll be Christmas movies and saffron buns then haha

I think Wille is going to sleep over here more often :)
Cause it's really nice!

It was nice to have two happy kids snuggling in the sofa watching christmas cartoons.
Maybe having another child in the future wouldn't be so bad huh?

Well, we'll see what the future holds. I want Freya to be older if that were to happen.
All our focus is on her for now and I want it to stay that way for a while 💙
She's our precious little moon fairy 💙



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?