Monday, December 18, 2017

Oh I totally forgot!

I forgot to even write about this weekend.

See, Frost decided to pamper me on Friday, and since I had spent what felt like an eternity at the tax department....a delicious dinner and rinks didn't sound too bad.



I gotta say, Elderflower Collins was delicious. Frost laughed at me for liking that drink so much haha but what can I say? I do like gin.

We had such a nice dinner (minus some EDS issues... I really suck sometimes...)

Saturday, I poisoned Frost.

Yep you read right. I poisoned my man. 

I cooked chicken...that was probably a mistake. I think it had gotten bad but just didn't smell bad. Which is weird... But he spent the entire Saturday evening and the entire Sunday barfing his guts out..

Yeah....... I'm ashamed. I deeply regret that. Bad bad Jo. He was so sick.

He's better today though...sorta. I hope O_o

He made steak and potato gratin for dinner when he came home from work, while I sat and played some videogames with some dickheads. It was amazing. Freya was too busy with Frozen, which I had seen waaaaay too many times... So WW2 really was my only option lol
But Frost cooked.
And it was delicious! (Thank you honey for making dinner today!) 

Anyway. 

Me and Freyster had a good talk tonight while we snuggled in bed. (Boy do we love snuggles lol) But yeah, good talk.
Yeeeeaaah... I got mad at her cause she pissed on my stuff. On purpose. (Insert super angry shocked face here) 

Pissing punishment. (!)  When did parents start getting punished by their kids?! With piss?! Like WHAAAAT?? 

It just ain't right lol

But we talked, yep. And she doesn't like when I get mad and I don't like to get mad so...we decided that I'll just let shit go, and she'll work more with me, than against me. Win win. 

Yay us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?