Friday, December 1, 2017

Saint Nicholaus



Today I got the final treaty treats for Freysters Saint Nicholaus sock.
Uh, my bad... I mean St. Nicholaus bought them. Duh πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰




So on the morning of December the 6th, her little Christmas sock might have a treat or two in it. 
(it just cutesy stuff though. Like a pretty chocolate Santa, and 3 chocolate Christmas tree ornaments, and a candy cane. and some tiny gummy bears) This is a tradition me and my sis was raised with. My mother and her family always celebrated it (since they're german) So I'm passing it to Freya now.


And I also got some stuff that's necessary for a Gingerbread House.
Cause we're making one right now!
Iiiih! It'll be so much fun!
Freya's never made one before so we're both really excited.

She's even dressed up for the occasion! haha πŸ˜‚





Welp, Nathalie and Frost went to the store earlier, and now we have a Nathalie here ahaha
So we're quite the gingerbread crew now πŸ’›







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?