Thursday, December 28, 2017

Nostaliga

haha this used to be Nathalies ringtone like fucking 10 years ago or something haha
A different lifetime.
I still know how to appreciate korean music though ^_^




So listen to this pretty lady and dance with Dio. (Use his cone as a mic)

The funny part is that 10 years ago kids used to say I looked like G dragon from Big Bang.
I even had a 14 year old girl ask me out. (there's actually been more girls asking me to be their boyfriend online back in the day so I suppose I can see why mom said I looked like a dyke then huh?)
Just ask Marty about all the little girls acting weird and shit. -_-

Well my fav was always T.O.P anyway. hah.









( I happen to know a woman who likes this photo of me very much hahaha)


I was a teacher at one point there too. . . . . . 12 year old girls can be awkward as fuck.
Was I ever that awkward? Nah. I'm fantastic baby.




4 comments:

  1. Haha those were the days ^__~
    I still appreaciate korean music too~

    Oh, I remember walking with our arms locked together, looking like a cute lesbo couple... I never wanted to be your girlfriend in that way though, but I bet I made some others really jealous ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looool That you did. In fact, one of the neighbor girls got real jealous. :'D ahaha
      And it always made me feel somewhat weird cause I kinda liked how I looked, so I felt stupid for having so many girls hit on me. GIRLS, not women. Freakin' perverted girls....

      Delete
  2. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. ahahahaha. good times... to a certain degree. memories. wasn't there one girl that was angry at me for "stealing" your attention or whatever? it was amazing. interpals was pure gold.

    also that picture is still HIPSTER GOALS <3 MMMMHMMM. thanks for the eyecandy ;))) < NOW THAT IS NOT CREEPY AT ALL. I promise I'm harmless. Most of the time.

    also recall the times you had to pretend to be my girlfriend? ahhh that was scweeeeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY TO NOT HAVE SHINEE'S RING DING DING SONG

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?