Monday, December 11, 2017

Morning morning


It's a nice monday ain't it?
Supercozy morning ❤️✨

We're watching The Muppets Christmas carol (which is still one of my favorite Christmas movies) ❤️ while nibbling on our breakfast.

And let me brag a little here, Freya slept the entire night without a diaper. She told me last night when I was putting her to bed, that she didn't want a diaper :O Nope. She didn't want one at all. Nuh uh.

And she didn't pee herself at all throughout the night. Aaaaawesome! 
And around 7:40 this morning she came into my room and I asked her "Oh! Wanna go pee with me??" Haha everything is easier and more fun with mom lol
And so she did.  😄

Aaaaw man, She's doing so well. ❤️



This Christmas is going to be great!! Best Christmas ever! 
I know my man is spoiling me r Al hard this year.
He's always been that typ of person though. Always spoiling me. But I think he went even further on the spoiling his year lol 😂
Freya is getting awesome gifts too. 
I've really put a lot of thought in all the gifts I got for people.

Talking about that, I'm gonna try to make a blogpost later to show you how awesome our weekend was 🙌🏻 (Freya met Santa!!!) I know...epic AF right? Aahah

It seriously was epic.✨
Obviously I've been hurting a little extra, but that comes with the package. It's a "small" price to pay for having fun.

Anyhoooo... I'm finally finish my candy cane latte and watch the movie with Freyster. 
I've been trying to find Barbie and the nutcracker, but damn it's a hard movie to find....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?