Thursday, December 7, 2017

Stuff & junk


So...for a moment there, this day got a turn for the worse. But then I turned again...and then it turned again or the worse...my back started hurting too bad and I started to panic when I was going to pick Freyster up from daycare.
Luckily Freya was already outside playing with her friends so I didn't have to move too much. 
But I still had to cancel going to one of my most beloved precious friends.
She's superspecial to me... But yeah, it was her birthday to day.

And I was going to go to her and celebrate her but my body just ruined everything.
Which of course made me feel even more down than I already did....
But she cheered me up and so did Freya and Frost.
Frost got me treaty treats and hugs. (And that shit works almost every time lol) 

And now I'm sitting here sipping on a cup of camomille tea that Frost made me, while I knit on Freyas winter hat that I'm making for her.
 Yep...I've knitted so much that my thumb is numb lmao 

Freya has been doing so well without a diaper lately and I couldn't be prouder.
And today was the first day at daycare without a diaper....and she was AWESOME. As expected of course lol 💖

Tomorrow I'm baking lussebuns with my sis. Woho! I'm making the dough myself....which makes me nervous haha Cause I've never made this recipe before.

But I'm sure it'll be delicious. 


Ah I gotta try to get to my friend soon, before midnight. I've got a gift for her 💜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?