Tuesday, December 5, 2017

yuhuu

Ok, so like I wrote before: we had a good weekend.

I'm not even gonna bother by writing everything.



I can say we've snuggled a lot, watched good shit on the tv...
Had Moa and Arthur drop by on sunday 💙

And this lil' family had hot chocolate and homemade gingerbread cookies... and not just once lol





Today however, is a day I will write about haha :D


Freyster and I decorated the Christmas tree today! Iiiih!



 And Frost wanted everybody to know that he helped.............. With one ball. 😂


And I'm so damn proud of my little Freyster. She's finally accepted the potty.
After walking around without a diaper for 2 days she's now fully pottytrained. Wooooh!

It's about time too. 3 years old. My big squirrel.

And tomorrow's St. Nicholaus. (And she's suuuuuuuperexcited about that ahaha)
I peeked inside her room earlier and she was watching her christmas sock like a hawk lol



Welp, me and Frost have been playing Destiny today (The curse of Osoris) and so far so epic.

But we're about to wind down a bit now and chill, watching the 100 and cuddle up against my snuggletree in the sofa sounds like the perfect end of a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?