Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas stuff




So... I forgot to mention that I bought this awesomely splendid snuggle outfit the other day, when me and Mom went out shopping. πŸŽ„

I fucking love everything Christmas haha

And I even saw a body suit that I just felt would be perfect of my sister haha she would've looked epic in it. It looked great. and there was other colors too obviously.

But it's scary buying clothes for her...cause she might not even be happy you know? So I didn't get it......boo......but who knows.....maybe Santa will buy it for her haha!

Anyway... I even found some awful awesome Christmas sweaters. Woho! 
So hideous that they were amazeballs really.
Next year, I'll go on full-christmas-mode and no one will be safe from my Christmas shenanigans and decorations.



Oh! I also forgot to mention that we're going to the Lucia wake at the movie theatre. Woho! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰✨ It'll be epic.  The 4 of us will have so much fun! Iiiiih!

Even made it so the four of us all sit next to each other. Toot toot. πŸ™ŒπŸŽ„

Awesome right?


Yeah I know. 


I think Frost will like it a lot too. A few movies, and 2 new movies waaaay before they premiere in Scandinavia. (I wonder which movies it'll be) And snacks and drinks and all that jazz included. #EpicNight

It'll be a way of celebrating all the good things coming our way. 
And celebrating shit with friends is always a good choice πŸ‘ The more the merrier! 



I don't think you understand how happy I am for you honey. Hearing how you've made new friends (I mean
...you, the unsocial hermit) and how you have good days at work. It warms my heart. And I really am so proud of you. 
Building those things looks so complicated, yet you do it like it's a piece of cake. ❤️

You're awesome Beeb.


I should totally buy you a Christmas onesie lmao You'd look adorable ahaha bet that toochy would look super cute in it.πŸ˜„


Well it's 4:27 AM now...........and I just can't fall asleep. Been awake literally the entire night.
Should I keep trying or just give up and stay awake? Tough choice.


Frost will wake up soon too. He gets up around 5ish. He decided that he earns even more money by starting work at 6am instead of 7. haha
I think it's pretty awesome that he can work as much overtime as he wants and they'll just pay him even more.

Oh one more thing....Frost had to ask his boss exactly how much he earns per hour...since he was so happy to just get such a good job that he forgot to check it while signing the contract. And he almost chocked on his coffee when he heard it. And I didn't believe him...Seriously. Even made him check again.  I thought he heard it wrong or something. lol

Let's just say that he was kinda jumping with joy. Him doing the goofy moves says a lot about his salary lol

So he's extra excited now ahahaha

You know, now that I think about it.....I don't think I know anyone that earns that much actually...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?