Friday, November 17, 2017

Morning sunshines

You know, it's my just any Friday today.

It's Punisher Friday! It start today actually. The entire season is out and we are so totally gonna binge watch the shit out of it. Woho! 😁

Yep yep. Obviously I'm caring enough to wait for Frost. Duh. Wouldn't watch it without him.


Anyhoooo...I'm about to play some cod WW2, and chill with Freyster. She's watching My little pony now and she's really into it.
I gotta admit I'm kinda watching it too from afar. I can't help it lol  (though it was definitely so much better in my time) But whatevs. Kids these days won't even know how amazing it was back then, compared to cartoons these days. True story bro.


1 comment:

  1. Very good post. I will be facing a few of these issues
    as well..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?