Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Snow!!


I was so damn tired when I woke up this morning. Good god.
But Freya woke up at the same time and jumped on me being all excited and cute and shit. Damn it...why is she so freakin' cute? πŸ’œ haha

So we got up, had breakfast... while I sat there half asleep drooling. (yeah I really am gorgeous when I wake up in the morning) And after I left her at preschool I went and bought some bread.
It's a hot chocolate and good bread kinda weather today πŸ‘



Oh and also!
🌨️🌨️ Hooray it's snowing! A lot! ❄️☃️
Gosh I'm so excited! 
I mean, those who know me knows that I loooove this season haha 
OMG and it's almost Christmas!


Frost and I just finished watching the lastest episodes of The Gifted (cause we sure love x-men⭐) and Stan against Evil (now that's a funny and goofy show mixed with horror. Right up our alleys in other words lmao)

I guess I'll make us some tasty breakfast and stuff... But good God I'm sleepy.

Oh oh oh can you imagine? Frost starts his new awesome job tomorrow! Woooh!
We're so excited. And I'm hanging out with a snuggletoot toorrow which will be sweeeeet, and then on saturday my sweetnut Moa is coming over. YaY!
Oh right, I started talking to a really old close friend of mine too recently. We kinda just fell out a long time ago (we used to be superclose back in the day but then life kinda happened and shit..) It's been 5 years now.
It's kinda funny, the only reason that I started hanging out with her was because her boyfriend begged me to cause she was so jealous of me. Since he was one of my best friends I agreed to do it. And all of a sudden she and I hung out all the damn time haha
She said she missed me...and we talked a bunch and now we rekindled our friendship tihiii

It's been like 5 years since we last spoke...sooo it was a little awkward at first...but she's the same old weirdo just like me.  πŸ’› This feels nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?