Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nostalgic


Today I met with an old friend for some good ole fika ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's definitely been some time since I met K last time. 

I mean, We ended up sitting there though several cups of coffee and a hot chocolate too.  Several hours passed and eventually we had to call it a day lol

But it was really nice seeing her. I missed her a lot. And it seemed like we had a ton to talk about haha
She's really loyal and sweet though. It felt good just opening up and talking about all serious shit that I usually keep to myself. She's the type of friend that a year can pass without any of us talking to each other. And then one day we'll just sit there and yap like we always do. Yeah, this is what we do.

It's been 15 years now. haha Damn. 15 fucking years.

She even remembered how we became friends. ๐Ÿ’š She remembered everything that day. (shoot me)
She saw me sitting in a corner in the class room, first day in high school. Everyone avoided me and some of them even seemed scared of me every time I tried to approach someone. I tried talking to a girl and she got so scared of me that she turned around and left, so I went straight up to K and said "Hi, lets be friends. It seems like I'm an outcast, but I'm pretty cool."  HAHAHA what in the fuck?? ahahah shit, I can't even believe I said that. Damn I was an awkward weirdo.

As soon as she told me, I remembered how weird everyone thought I was, and how my resting bitch face syndrome didn't do me any favors there at all...................ahaha

And FYI, I actually did become quite close friends with that one girl that was terrified of me. haha We were really fucking close too, she was just scared cause I looked like an angry bitch that had slept through a hundred men and beat their women into submission (her words) She was pleasantly surprised when she found out that that weird 17 year old was a virgin haha We were superclose (till she went full-blown christian on me. Then I wasn't that fun anymore lol) She didn't want anything to do with me nor K then anymore. Sad but true. Some people just grow apart. And she grew up to be a priest if I remember correctly. Yep. Good for her ๐Ÿ’œ

Me and K though, we just went a complete different route lol 

Anyway, it's been a good day. Good news and shit like that. And supersnuggles from Freya.
And now I'm about to jump into bed and snuggle Frost.





It's funny though...she told me what her ex did this summer. Which always surprises me cause he tried to act all cool and shit all the time lol Saying one thing to me and then hearing the truth is something I'm used to.
(I used to be best friends with her ex btw) But he's a derp and a disgrace to all men soooooo.... 

Hmm... anyhooo.. Moving on.
That old friend of mine...is a cheater.
I have zero respect for someone who cheats on their partner and lies to their friends. (I even knew a hag like that. Thank god we parted ways though. She was incredibly stupid and no good with people)

Tip of the day, don't trust someone who has no problem cheating on a partner. If they can do that to the one who's supposed to be their most important person....just imagine what they can do to you. 


I know.... I'm so wise and deep. 


Kim said I was wise and I'm fucking sticking with it.



Oh K even reminded me about Alex....aaaaw Alex. He was my bestest friend in the whole wide world. I used to sleep over at his place in high school cause we were both outcasts. We'd spend hours on the phone just talking about random shit lol Sometimes I'd drag K there too and Bamse and we'd play supersmash bro's.
And me and him and Martin, Besart and Nicky and Hoey, Eric and Mike used to play videogames all the time while playing hooky. Good times, good times. 

Sometimes I miss Alex. He was a very peculiar dude...



What a doodle.  -_-




Sooo...it was nice remembering old things that you just ...forget somehow as the years go by.

Nostalgic day it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?