Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Falling asleep


I'm in a game on the ps4 right now, having a hoot and all that.

But I'm so tired that I'm about to fall asleep right in the middle of it. Like I can't keep my eyes open...that's why I'm playing in the first place lol To stay awake haha

But now, I feel like I should listen to what everything is telling me: Take a nap.⇐

Oh btw, we went grocery shopping earlier at Willys.
Daaayyyuuum.... it was fun and we bought a lot lol
Usually grocery shopping ain't fun at all haha But it was neat. Bought like 6 bags -_-
But I was fucking tired before that really...
So now here I am. With a bleh cup of coffee in my hand, droopy eyes and my controller that's slowly slipping out of my grip.

Btw, just found the most epic mother daughter game to play on xbox. Trackmania turbo. I.AM.SO.PLEASED.
We're gonna have so much fun. And Freyster's definitely gonna like it-


Alright seriously I gotta nap... Frost just wanted me to made another update on the blog since I haven't done it in a while. So there :)


1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Blog Update! I am so super proud of you <3

    Nooow, you need to get better at resting! Like quality over quantity, dude!
    Less video games and manga and more tea sipping outdoor walks and sits.
    Wordy McWorderson.

    -Frost Outty...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?