Friday, November 3, 2017

Sunshine and cold

(this roadsleads to something good)


Man, I woke up feeling like a cat took a shit in my mouth. My eyes were burning and I seriously couldn't breathe even the tiniest bit through my nose. -_-
My voice is still a little....raspy. Or crappy. Crappy is an excellent description. I sound like a crow attacking a cheeseburger when I speak.

But eventually I made it out of bed lol Looking like something where the Ravens likes to nest. But up I got.

And since I already made that progress of getting up, I decided to make a good and tasty breakfast. I mean, it is Friday after all.
So I made hot chocolate and some nice sandwiches for everyone. (I made healthy hot chocolate actually, and believe or not but it was fucking delicious)
So well all sat down and watched moderns family and drank our chocolate. Freyster watched Word Party though. But we all cuddled up on the couch and that's basically what matters most lol

I'm really thankful for Frost going on a diet with me, it makes it so much easier for me really. (instead of having to make different kinds of dinners for everyone) This is just easier. We still eat carbs, but in moderate amounts.
Plus he just wants to loose a few pounds an work out more so he's not really needing to be so strict. He's just being that for my sake. Motherfucking epic teamwork baby 💛

And here's what happens when a mother simply loves Christmas lol


Oh and yesterday we went home to mom and Lasse and ate pancakes. Frost was like diving in lmao and Freyster ate 4 pancakes despite having had a snack right before that. She's freakin' bottomless. O_o We stayed for quite some time. Till Freya was so tired that she was laughing at any kind of word really..............
And then she got some gifts from mom and Lasse, a princess wallet and some Frozen crayons. Which she loves. So she wanted me to draw something. So I drew Doris quickly for her ahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?