Friday, November 3, 2017

Ugh...

Woke up earlier like a freakin' wreck.
I mean, as many of you know... Sleep, isn't my strong point. I lack sleep so much that I get sick said the doc. 

So it was kinda amazing that I fell asleep around 10 tonight, considering Frost's been doodling around on the Xbox or ps4 all evening. (he still hasn't managed to fix a certain thing in my Xbox settings๐Ÿ˜ ) moving on. 
It just felt awesome to sleep. Thank the gods and stuff ✨ (well thank lerigan too cause I took 2 of those too lol)

But some idiot called me at 10:30 (22:25) tonight and woke me up in sheer panic. Like I got up like I rose from the dead. Arms straight lol AAAAAAAAAAHHHH (I'm reacting the sound I made) 
 Do you know how sick you can get if you wake up too abruptly? Do you motherfucker?! DO. YOU? 
Like if you're in a deep sleep and then something scares you so you wake up and feel terrified, panic, and angst all at once lol  Yeah, I got sick. Like really nauseous and dizzy as fuck. I thought I was dying lol (my tummy hate me...)
Then I got really angry at that stupid ass whorephone that works when ever it fucking feels like it!!! Gah. Not when I want it to no... I wanted to throw it through the window. ๐Ÿ˜’ 

Like who the fuck calls this late anyway? (you there! Shut up. I heard someone whisper granny just now) Seriously. Thank fuck Freya didn't wake up.  Last thing we want in the evening or night is an upset kid that can't fall back asleep. ๐Ÿ˜…
I figured that it's probably not someone I know though,  cause everyone that knows me knows that I fucking hate phonecalls in the evening. I hate it with a passion. Well I dislike phonecalls in general,  but I also know it's part of life. Meh. So since it's not someone I know, it probably ain't important. 

But waking up like a revived roadkill ain't cool. Nuh uh.๐Ÿ˜‘
 I feel so damn sick now...  I don't know wether to puke or shit myself. I am so confused. ๐Ÿ˜

Well falling back asleep wasn't as easy as one had hoped. But another sleeping pill later, and I'm yawning. (I guess it's progress?) 
So thank you whoever you are for waking me up. It's always so easy to sleep when you have kids lol NOT. 
Good God I'm so sleepy that I'm drooling....


Edit: well I did get a little worried for a moment that someone might need me. Like if mom was hospitalized again.๐Ÿ˜ถ  But then I was like ๐Ÿ˜‘  if it was important, they'd leave a fucking message. Damn right they would.๐Ÿ˜
I barely answer my phone these days. Mostly cause my phone and I are mortal enemies.... But also cause it's so broken that I forget where I leave it. Btw I think I might've gotten a glass splinter from the screen earlier ๐Ÿ˜ Yep, yay for broken glass displays lol

OK back to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?