Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Whooooopp



One of my "skills" in life is to make friends with strangers lol

Yesterday me and Freyster went to the park to have some fun in the snow 💞

I stood up top on the small hill, while I pushed Freya down on her sledge..
 and she came running back up with the sledge every time lol

Well a woman started talking to me and she kept ruuning up and down the hill with her daughter.
But somehow she started pulling Freya up with her sledge and her daughter too.
And I pushed them down and yelled "snooowmonsterrrr riiiiide!!!" which all the kids soon wanted too lol

And eventually I felt like I had to say thank you to her for pulling Freya up every time and explain the reason why it meant so much to me, Cause she felt that it wasn't anything special.
So I told her that it was, and that I can't do that myself. 
I felt awkward teloling her that my knee can't walk in the snow uphill without me being able to focus on it 100% or it would dislocate pretty quick.

But she and I became friends and we kept playing with our kids for hours.
And a man with his son also played there. His son wanted the snowmonster too lol
I'm just gonna assume they were from Afghanistan (cause they were both really fucking beautiful that way)
He started pulling Freya up too with his kids. Cause she just wanted to be pulled apparently. lol
When J pulled her up the first time...Freya just had to be pulled each time.

The dad and I hit it off too haha He was kinda shy but really kind.

So we all just had a real nice time while our kids played.

On a good day I can say that this is a "gift" that I'm blessed with.
I can even go as far as to say that I like the fact that people find me easy to talk to.




1 comment:

  1. That was actually a really lovely story. Go you and well done for being yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?