Tuesday, November 7, 2017

And the cold continues

I woke up pretty early today. Cause I couldn't breathe lol My nose was clogged up again (like it's been all weekend) My left eye is really red and reminds me of a zombie eye mixed with a pink eye or something hahaha πŸ˜† For some reason this cold has made my entire left side of the head all fucked up.
So we have the left red eye, the left nostril which seems to have severe issues with my brain leaking out (jk I know it ain't my brain. Duh.) Sure feels like my brain is sipping out though......... the left side of my head hurts too. And my left ear....now that's the biggest issue I have. I can't hear with my left ear. And it freakin' hurts too.

yeah, I know. I wasn't born yesterday. I know perfectly well what this probably means.
Haven't had this in over 20 hears though.

Other than that, I'm pretty good. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘

Well I just wanted to tell you that I'm about to post a fuckton of pictures. So be ware dorks, if you don't wanna read it...click the X up in the right corner.

So...about this weekend. We've had fun :D Sure we all were pretty sick, but it's been a good weekend.

Me and Freyster have been eating a lot of smoothies. (I mean, originally they were for me cause I'm on a fucking diet...But that weasel just seemed to love it so much that she's been drinking all my smoothies.) Next time, I'll be prepared haha.


I'm glad she loves it though. They were fucking delicious so...yeah. I don't blame her.
I even made some for Frost. He's usually so picky...but he loved it. Yay me. *bro fist*

On Sunday however, I figured we'd do some sweet brunch or something.
So we did lol
And then of course, I called this weirdo.
This house is full of fun, joy, weirdness and love. So why not share it with a friend.
(those words though, are written on my board by the door. Cause that's how our household is haha)
Freyster had so much fun with her. Man, she missed her a lot.
So obviously she had to show her all her new toys and her new drawing board and so on...
Lots to see before we ate haha

And then yesterday we decided to go to the park πŸ’›



There, another useless but so fascinating blogpost. hah.



Anyhooo....today's a big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?