Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Good luck


Mom and I went out for some morning fika. (if y'all haven't learned what fika is to a swede yet then shame on you. How long have you been reading my blog?!)

We swedes do love our fika.
(it's usually coffee and something baked, like a bun or bread or cookies)  In my case I can't eat sweet stuff so I ate a piece of cheesy bread and coffee. Really tasty πŸ‘ˆ✨

I've never been here before. Such a nice place really. I like it πŸ‘Œ I hope today turns out great btw. It's already started real good so... One can always hope. 

Oh well, we'll keep on waiting now. 
Hope for all the luck in the world! IiiiihπŸ˜€✨πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰πŸ‘

2 comments:

  1. Guess what?! It turned out good! I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? I fucking think it did dude.... Hahah congrats beeb ✌️😘

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?