Monday, November 27, 2017

Another week



Frost sent some pics from his job this morning. 
Yep, he showed me what he wad doing today. I don't really know what it he's doing lmao 

Looks complicated as fuck haha


But yeah... that's the machines he's building.
An adorable forklift filled with awesomeness haha


I was busy too of course haha
I made a delicious awesome dinner today though.
Pretty neat to come home to huh?



I messed up an appointment I had today though...so that sucked. 
Buuuuut, there's definitely more times. And it has been a pretty decent day too.
Even finished it with some Walking Dead and a christmas movie
(Yeah in this household we play one christmas movie a day till christmas)

Tomorrow I'll be going shopping with mom, and then play woth Nat and the cats lol
Freyster's gonna snuggle a bunch of sweet ass kittens πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
And so will I. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?