Saturday, November 11, 2017

Celebration

Tonight, we celebrate!
(This might come off as a goofy post, but I'm just really happy! Too excited haha)



We're going out for dinner and a movie to celebrate how awesome Frost is!
Yesterday he signed his contract with his new employer!
He's going to work as machine builder (building forklifts and the such)
FUCKING EPIC!

Such a great job, awesome work pay and fulltime! I'm so happy for him!



So off we go for lots of fun and celebration tonight! πŸ’›

Shit, this job is definitely a great job. I'm really proud of him for getting it.
His boss loved him, thought his merits were really good, turns out they both used to play American football so they had bunches to talk about lol Yep, talking about kids and football lmao
Well I'm really fucking happy for him! We all are! πŸ’™

Mom and I went off for breakfast when he had his interview with the bossman. haha We we're like two little kids looking at the clock ALL the time.
"Ah, he's been in there for 50 minutes now! That's gotta be a good sign" mom said haha 😁
(she had been saying the same thing when it was 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 40 minutes...ahaha)

So congratulations baby! Tonight is all about you πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’˜
You a moneymaking man starting Wednesday πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ



I'm honestly superproud of you beeb, your'e amazing in every way. But this is a little extra amazing lmao

It's a good company to work for. I had a lot of friend trying to work there, but they were superpicky at that company so all my guy friends were denied a job there. But not you honey. Not you. Cause your'e fucking fantastic haha

Alright, I'm not gonna brag too much. I've already done that ahaha I guess I'll drag his ass out of the shower now and we'll head to town!

THOR!!!! And Celebrations!!! Wooohoooo!






I love you with all my heart, and you always make me feel so loved.
What we have is amazing, and I plan on making the best lunchboxes for you ever haha

This is the beginning of making all our dreams come true. It's so exciting!
Car, wedding, travels and so on and so on.
All in due time.

I can't wait to do everything with you and Freyster πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ






2 comments:

  1. Thank you beeb for being so supportive and whatnot!
    I am a lucky man and I shall do my best to make you prouderdoodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?