Friday, November 3, 2017

My game


My new game should arrive today. (Call of Duty world war II) I'm hoping it'll be a fun game. Unfortunately I'm worried that most players will camp in this game. And I fucking hate campers.

Anyway, now to a different subject:

Freyster got her first ring the other day. I've been meaning to post a pic of it but somehow it must've slipped my mind. Freya got onto me about taking a photo of her ring lmao




 And here's a pic of Freya's marbles that she loves oh so much.
Basically I just took pictures of Freyas favorite things. haha





Alright.......I seriously think I need a nap now or coffee through an IV. 


My cold is just...lingering around I guess. Just bugging me and my voice and my sinus... I don't think I need to go into details on how annoying colds are.


Anyhooo....I had a meeting with my psychologist yesterday. It went really well. "Acceptance" is what I gotta work hard on. It would appear that I haven't fully accepted that I have hEDS lol (hEDS is the medical term for EDS type 3) She was reminding me of all the things I can do with such a high IQ. But all I saw was things I can't do. Cause these are the rules of this stupid ass society we live in.

But I guess I can always sit here and be a smug asshole knowing that I'm smarter than most people and just be dick about it. That's always something right? -_-
I'm kidding..........I'm just a lil' bitter lol

Nah, I know I was just having a little...."fit" I suppose. I should be happy. I mean, I'm me. And I like me. I'm actually confident in who I am too.  I feel like I have good qualities, and I was complimented by my psychologist too over how determined I can be. She was pleased to see all the progress I've made. That made me happy I suppose :) (cause I can be ridiculously stubborn and lazy so...lol) 

I'm also trying hard on getting rid of stress factors in my life. Some things will always be there. Duh. Like worries...some worries never goes away. You just have to deal with it. I should be grateful that I'm able to deal with things the way I do. And I also decided that my "abstract way of thinking" is a good thing. She kept saying I have an abstract way of thinking and it's highly unusual and she finds it fascinating. So then Frost said that he likes Abstract things too. lmao And so I figured hey, maybe my mind is pretty fucking awesome anyway right? Maybe an abstract mind ain't so bad.

I'm learning how to meditate too. It's going alright. And I'm trying so hard to keep my stress levels low. My doctors at the painclinic says that I need to "not be stressed".  lol The look I gave them made them laugh and say "yeah we know, it's easier said than done. But it'll help you in the long run if you decrease your stress levels".
So, that's what I'm doing. I'm avoiding anything that could make me feel stressed or worried or annoyed. Smart huh? Economy can't be avoided though....aaaaaand that fucking sucks πŸ˜’
I seriously have the best support around me though. πŸ’œ People who are there no matter what. That I can count on at all times. You guys are fucking fabulous and marvelous. πŸ‘ˆ The best words for the best people.
Not that I usually need help that way, but I've learned who I can turn to in an emergency when thoughts gets too hard to handle. Yesterday I really needed someone.
So now I feel like ya'll are amazeballs.
Talking about that. We should do something to celebrate all of you πŸ’–


And Frost.... he's just... well words can't really express how much he means to me. πŸ’›
He's my other half and he's always got my back and I his :)   BOOM.

2 comments:

  1. <3

    getting rid of unnecessary stress-factors are great. It takes a little time to figure out which is which though, but the moment it makes sense and it's out of the way IT'S ALL SOLID. also, hell yeah YOU KNOW WHOM YOU CAN TURN TO IN YOUR HOURS OF NEED <3
    I'm always here if you need me, and I'm so happy that the doctor is treating you well. good job, doc!

    There are specific studies though that show the smarter you are, the more you stress out. ahahah. isnt that lovely? <--- we're both f-ed. OH BOI.

    but you can do this!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU, MY LOVELY LITTLE CHEESEDOODLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a clever little vixen. πŸ’– och du har helt rΓ€tt 😘

      Haha I'm your lovely highly intelligent little cheesedoodle lol

      Delete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?