Saturday, August 11, 2012

More from the crayfish party :)


Aaaw I really did have fun last night. :)  I've missed all of my friends. And omg I got so many hugs. I especially like how Moa pointed it out when everyone was hugging me that Jo doesn't like to be touched, and then finish it all with a laugh. Tsss... it's not like that. I don't hate it when you guys hug me. Cause I like ya'll.

And gosh, I have so many mother figures really lol Everyone competes about who Jo belongs to. BUT, someone broke it all and said that Jo belongs to some dude in Alabama loooool hahaha That was like the most epic thing I've heard. haha And thus, the discussions took off. :)

Aaaaan I may have been a wee bit... intoxicated last night. A wee bit yeah.
But ya know... swedish holidays and festiveties like this are meant to be drunk at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?