Monday, April 9, 2012

call of duty

right..it's 2:37... late huh. I feel like I ain't got much going for me at the moment... The less I have to do, the less I feel like doing things. Lazy fuck.

I've got to sort some stuff tomorrow. Just hope I wont drag it on and do it RIGHT THEN AND THERE instead. I always manage to find something else to do. -.-

But yeah..anyway... it's nap time. I say nap cause I'll be up in a couple of hours anyway.


My day was awesome btw! :) Managed to bake cookies, I sat there more like a supportive figure eating cookie dough looking cute. The cute part went meh, but the cookie dough part was excellent. :) And theeeeeeen I was appointed as First carrot masher. yay. NOT. I shall never touch a carrot again. -___- The result was a very delicious carrotcake. That I had nothing to do with cause I only grinded the carrots.... I still hepled out with the eating.

Oh and Marcus, ooooh the great Marcus MADE HAMBURGERS. When a woman is hungry. A man shall cook. Praise the lord to that. hahahaha Good job there btw! *thumbs up*

Watched The Lion King 3... I laughed more than the 5 year old kid -___- BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY. Seriously. I had tears in my eyes from laughing...:P haha

Oh and just when I was thinking of disappearing the entire Bergström Family showed up at the doorstep making me unable to leeeeaaaave. "omg it's Joanna!!!" *huuuuug* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! hahaha

Good seeing everyone though, been ages since I saw them. And it was fun for Claes to see Lei Lei.


Finished it of with a few hours of Call of duty; world at war. Nazi zombies go AAAAARGGHHHASJDGFDKHGFKS...... They started making weird noises like "HUH?!" later on. That was funny. haha



oh right...sleep... sidetracked again. looooooooool


night night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?