Sunday, April 8, 2012

påskafton

Soooo today is Påskafton. Yupp, easters eve. We celebrate this quite hardcore ^^ You know, eating dinner with the family and so on. The food usually consists of the same stuff we have during christmas so it's not that different. Janssons frestelse and egghalfs, swedish meatballs and so on. pretty normal stuff. AND SO DELICIOUS. *nomnomnomnom*

So the next holliday would be valborg :D YAY which isn't too far away. April 30th, that's when we celebrate that 1st of May is coming. :D WOOOH. (that's a holliday for getting pissed btw)  And my birthday's not too far away then either ^^ tralala... asked my family for money for a tattoo as a birthday gift and the response was "NO WAY" hahaha figured. They don't really wanna aid to my ink ;P I honestly don't know what to wish for. I never wish for anything really.... I'm content with what I've got. As long as the ones I love are happy and with me then it'sall good. :D

Anywaaaaay...... yeah, had dinner with my family today :3 ate Willes faaaaaace (he so cuuuute) And we talked shit the rest of the time. SO happy Wille can't speak yet;P hahaha

Right now I'm talking to Ramon. He starting up his own clothes company (cudos to you) and he asked me to design for him so we're talking about prices right now. But I can't be a bitch and take full price either so I dunno really...we'll take it as it comes. Life is full of surprises :D I'd love to help a homie out :P haha

ah and I'm also watching saturday night live. YAY. haha But I still laughed more when Mad Tv was on. I miss that show :< well, other than that I'm talking to Martina as usual and I've talked to Liam a bit too.

AH, and I can't fucking forget that I need to sleep early tonight cause I also need to get up early tomorrow since I'm going out. WOOH.


Well...that's about it.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?