Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?

Soooooooooooooooooooooo yeah, I went loco yesterday :P lawl
Nah, jk. But I did get pretty shitfaced indeed.

I didn't get that drunk during the party actually... I was probably the most sober one of them all except for the driver :P haha But then I went to Harry's with Hanna. And when I got in line Niclas texted me asking me what I was doing, turned out he was at Pitchers just a block away. So he and Besart came to Harry's as well :D And we had fun as fuck! I derped around with the boys while Hanna...did her thing -.- lol


Laaawl, girl on girl action.
And I'm such a moodkiller hahaha



I look like a fucking vampire here :( But she's black ffs! EVERYONE IS PALE COMPARED TO HER :<   ) But yeah, I know I'm pale as fuck. I've promised mum to actually get a tan this summer -__- fuck.

Hardcore <3


Getting home was difficult though. Took me ages, cause I couldn't walk straight even if the world depended on it -__- back and forth, and in circles.... gah... and also, I got mesmerized by the ducks swiming in the river so I stood there and stared at them for a while hahaha they were fascinating. And also, two ducks raped a girl duck :/ that was.... less cute.

BUT, i got home arund 4 am, and no metter how drunk I am...I do not forget about my cute Lei Lei. So I took her for a walk. laaawl didn't go so well but hey, she did her thing and then we went to sleep.

Unfortunately I didn't get to rest and suffer alone with my hangover today. cause mum called me and woke me up. >.< Soooo I had to go up and let them in. Let me tell you, I was probably stil a bit drunk O__O




1 comment:

  1. Laaawl! Girl on girl action....holy shit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?