Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wednesday

oooh heeeerp, your'e such a deeeeerp lalalalala *singing loudly and aweul*

You know what. I had some good new this morning.
This lady is MOVING SOON as fuck! Might even move this weekend if I'm lucky. Which I'm hoping I'll be ;)

We're having a drinkingparty on saturday, and hitting the clubs after that...so it might actually be nice to be in my new place then? Cause it's like 5 minutes away from the center of town :D WOOOOOH!


So today I shall devote myself to packing. Oh yes, you saw right. PACKING. How boring. but I'll do it cause I can move even faster theeeeeen :D eeeeeeek this is so exciting!

right, there's really not much on todays agenda except the packing part... I should probably cook too. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?